Saturday, 2 July 2011
Cream Puffs!!
These are the cream puffs I made earlier this year. Cream puffs are one of my favourite desserts and I have always wanted to learn to make some. Now, I have never properly learned to bake anything except from books and looking at recipes online so I always considered to be a lofty baking ambition for my self...
I was surprised to learn that it was as simple to make as brownies ( of which I humbly consider myself to be somewhat of an expert on, I might add) were. I used the choux pastry recipe from Joyofbaking.com, a basic custard filling and dusted it with confectioners sugar.
I am very proud of the choux pastry that I managed to produce FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! Here's to many more cream puffs in my life :)
Above is my most ardent taster enjoying the fruits of my labour!
Labels:
choux pastry,
cream puffs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment